Looks like the page you’re looking for doesn’t exist!
Please check to see if you have spelt the document name correctly, or perhaps you have typed the path to the file incorrectly.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Click here to return from whence you came »
Alternatively please use the sitemap below to navigate to page you're looking for.
- Alcohol health body is crisis as four quit over 'conflict of interest' with drinks industry.
- Big Alcohol, Big Tobacco, Big Influence Seminar, Palace of Westminster
- To the Scotch Whisky Association: Stop fighting minimum pricing
- Dr Richard Watson, a GP in Glasgow talking about alcohol harm and the need for minimum pricing.
- Response to the Chancellor’s announcement that alcohol duty will be frozen for spirits and cider, and cut for beer, from Alcohol Focus Scotland and Scottish Health Action on Alcohol Problems (SHAAP).
- Public Health: Use of evidence in health inequalities policy
- SHAAP calls on Scottish MPs to maintain alcohol duty escalator
- Alcohol-related hospital statistics Scotland 2012/13 Publication date – 25th February 2014
- New BMA guidance, Alcohol, drugs and the workplace - The role of medical professionals
- HIGHLIGHTING THE LINK BETWEEN ALCOHOL AND CANCER