Upcoming SHAAP/SARN Occasional seminars
- 24th January 2017 - Vic Valentine and Oceana Maund, Scottish Transgender Alliance, How inclusive are we? A trans perspective on alcohol and drug services in Scotland
- 27th February 2017 - Neil Martin, Research and Information Manager, Balance, The North East Alcohol Office, Alcohol admissions and health inequalities: is the tide finally turning?
- 13th March 2017 - Dr Lesley Graham, Clinical Lead for Alcohol, Drugs and Health in Justice Settings, ISD Scotland, Alcohol problems in criminal justice settings: an opportunity not to be missed
- 11th May 2017 - Dr Andrew Symon, Senior Lecturer, Mother and Infant Research Unit, University of Dundee, Drinking in pregnancy: a comparison between areas of high and low deprivation in Scotland
- 14th June 2017 - Dr Catherine Chiang, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde, Alcohol Deaths in Glasgow 2010. Has Service Redesign had an Impact?